Full Time Employee
Technical Services Analyst - User Management (Job Number:420926)
SAIC has a contingent job opportunity for a Technical Services Analyst.This position is contingent upon contract award and located in Mechanicsburg, PA.
Technical Services Analysts are the front line to customer experience ensuring the user has access to the needed systems. Technical Services Analysts diagnose computer hardware, network systems and computer software programs accurately and quickly. Technical Services Analysts must use good judgment to determine if they can assist the customer immediately or need to escalate the issue to an appropriate colleague. Technical Services Analysts walk customers through problems, train them to install software packages, and respond to questions about network systems. They also handle printing queries, hardware questions and report bugs users find in software programs.
- 5 years experience in SAP or other ERP equivalent COTS.
- Thorough knowledge in SAP Infrastructure with emphasis on BASIS Security.
- Three (3) years of experience in an SAP environment supporting User Access Requirements Management, SAP Roles development, and SAP Roles Management including the use of SAP Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) software suite.
- Excellent teamwork skills, including working with internal and external departments and organizations
- Experience working with virtual, cross-functional teams with track record of delivering results.
Bachelor’s degree or 4 years related experience.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 1, 2016, 8:28:25 AM
Primary Location: United States-PA-HARRISBURG
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: NACI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: