Full Time Employee
IT Security Specialist (Job Number:420841)
Security Specialist opportunity in Oklahoma City, OK.
The candidate’s primary responsibility will include providing assistance to the Information System Security Officer in developing security procedures, policies and contingency planning documentation. This includes all system documentation required. The candidate will also support assessments of compliance of existing security policy.
- *MUST PASS A NATIONAL AGENCY CHECK**
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Knowledgeable of NIST SP 800
- Knowledge of how to coordinate, evaluate and direct COOP activities and exercises.
- Knowledge of physical and actual controls best practices.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with a wide variety of individuals inside and outside the organization.
- Candidate must have the ability to work independently under limited supervision and provide management with status of projects, problems or other outstanding issues.
- Candidate must demonstrate solid communication skills.
- At least three years of experience working in information technology of which at least 1 year involved administering or supporting the administration of system security.
A Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, or other related discipline is required. Eight (8) years of relevant experience is equivalent to a Bachelor's degree. A Master's degree in an appropriate discipline will be considered equivalent to two (2) years of relevant experience. A doctoral or Ph.D. degree in an appropriate discipline will be considered equivalent to four (4) years of relevant experience. Six (6) years of relevant experience over and above the minimum experience requirements for the position will be considered equivalent to a Bachelor's degree, when combined with a certification equivalent to PMP, ITIL, CISSP, CCNP, MCSE, MCSD, CPCM, or CPSM.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 1, 2016, 1:23:29 PM
Primary Location: United States-OK-OKLAHOMA CITY
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: NACI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: