Full Time Employee
USFF Information Management GIS Support (Job Number:420885)
- Interface with environmental and range planners, range managers, fleet operators, and information technology (IT) and data management professionals to make maps and conduct other GIS analysis in support of environmental and encroachment documents and data calls in response to congressional inquiries or litigation, outreach products, and other related projects.
- Support process development to enhance GIS capabilities analysis in Environmental Information Management System and other fleet IT systems.
- Other duties as designated in support of environmental training operations.
- Security clearance required: Secret.
- Five (5) years working with GIS and relational databases.
- Experience working with the full suite of Environmental Systems Research Institute products including ArcGIS server and Arc Spatial Database Engine (ArcSDE); and other GIS applications such as global positioning systems etc.
- Experience working with GIS data standards; Spatial Data Standards for Facilities Infrastructure and Environment (SDSFIE) preferred.
- Prior military or civilian equivalent desired.
- Experience working with existing military operational, scheduling, environmental, or range management information systems.
- BS degree; degree in geography, geology, computer science, or related discipline desired and 5 years of related experience or 10+ years of work experience in lieu of a degree.
- GIS certification.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 1, 2016, 7:38:31 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-NORFOLK
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: