Full Time Employee Contractor
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects
that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Tripwire IP360 Subject Matter Expert (SME) to join our team in the Reston VA area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding
career within ManTech.
The IP360 Subject Matter Expert (SME) will lead the design, implementation, and support of TripWire IP360 as a managed service for a new cloud environment specifically built for supporting multiple government agencies. The SME will
provide configuration and technical support for the customers as they move into the managed service, and interface with the client in the design process to translate their unique requirements into technical designs for the system.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Author a design for IP360 to be deployed in a managed services environment
• Configure and deploy VnE and Device Profilers for use in a multi-tenant network and security environment.
• Deploy VnE and Device Profilers in a VMware-based virtual environment
• Work with multiple government agencies to identify unique requirements and characteristics and translate them into the design of the overall system
• Integrate IP360 data with external databases
• Use IP360 to trigger actions in external systems, such as ServiceNow
• Develop, implement and manage policies for device discovery
• Develop, implement and manage credentialed and non-credentialed vulnerability scans
• Support the development of design and security documentation
• Provide guidance to team members on security configuration and design for IP360
• Design and deploy Device Profilers on diverse agency networks
• Develop recommendations and designs and Communicate them to senior level executives in written and oral format
• Adhere to security best practices and comply with government standards
• Prepare technical designs with Visio diagrams and detailed narrative descriptions
• Support Continuity of Operations planning, and plan for IP360 backup and recovery
• Work autonomously on self-directed tasks
• Minimum 10 years of total IT/cybersecurity experience
• Minimum 5 years of experience with IP360
• Minimum 2 years of experience with IP360 in a managed services environment
• Experience with Windows Server 2012
• Experience with PostgreSQL, MySQL, and MariaDB
• Understanding of the IP360 database schema
• Experience managing IP360 in a federal government environment, preferably civilian
• Experience supporting enterprise security products such as Firewalls, Active Directory, and Vulnerability Assessment tools
• Candidate must possess excellent written communication skills and the proven ability to present complex, technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
APPLICANTS SELECTED WILL BE SUBJECT TO A GOVERNMENT SECURITY INVESTIGATION AND MUST MEET ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ACCESS TO CLASSIFIED INFORMATION. MUST PASS KCG BI/DRUG SCREENING AND BE CLEARABLE TO DHS EOD, SECRET CLEARANCE
To apply for this job, contact: