Full Time Employee Contractor
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects
that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented SailPoint Subject Matter Expert to join our team in the Reston VA area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career
The SailPoint Subject Matter Expert (SME) will lead the design, implementation, and support of SailPoint IdentityIQ as a managed service for a new cloud environment specifically built for supporting multiple government agencies. The SME
will provide configuration and technical support for the customers as they move into the managed service, and interface with the client in the design process to translate their unique requirements into technical designs for the system.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Author a design for IdentityIQ to be deployed in a managed services environment
• Configure and deploy IdentityIQ for use in a multi-tenant network and security environment.
• Work with multiple government agencies to identify unique requirements and characteristics and translate them into the design of the overall system
• Integrate IdentityIQ data with multiple external databases and applications
• Use IdentityIQ to trigger actions in external systems, such as ServiceNow and RSA Archer
• Develop, implement and manage policies for identity discovery and compliance
• Support the development of design and security documentation
• Provide guidance to team members on security configuration and design for IdentityIQ
• Design and deploy IdentityIQ to connect to data sources on diverse agency networks
• Develop recommendations and designs and Communicate them to senior level executives in written and oral format
• Adhere to security best practices and comply with government standards
• Prepare technical designs with Visio diagrams and detailed narrative descriptions
• Support Continuity of Operations planning, and plan for IdentityIQ backup and recovery
• Work autonomously on self-directed tasks
• Minimum 10 years of total IT/cybersecurity experience
• Minimum 7 years of experience with identity and access management systems
• Minimum 5 years of experience with IdentityIQ
• Experience with Windows Server 2012 and Red Hat Enterprise Linux
• Experience with SQL Server, Oracle Database, MySQL, and MariaDB
• Understanding of the IdentityIQ database schema
• Experience managing IdentityIQ in a federal government environment
• Candidate must possess excellent written communication skills and the proven ability to present complex, technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
APPLICANTS SELECTED WILL BE SUBJECT TO A GOVERNMENT SECURITY INVESTIGATION AND MUST MEET ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ACCESS TO CLASSIFIED INFORMATION. MUST PASS KCG BI/DRUG SCREENING AND BE CLEARABLE TO DHS EOD, SECRET CLEARANCE
To apply for this job, contact: