Full Time Employee Contractor
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects
that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented ePO Subject Matter Expert (SME) to join our team in the Reston VA area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career
The ePO Subject Matter Expert (SME) will lead the design, implementation, and support of McAfee ePO as a managed service for a new cloud environment specifically built for supporting multiple government agencies. The SME will provide
configuration and technical support for the customers as they move into the managed service, and interface with the client in the design process to translate their unique requirements into technical designs for the system.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Author a design for ePO to be deployed in a managed services environment
• Configure and deploy Application Control and Policy Auditor extensions
• Work with multiple government agencies to identify unique requirements and characteristics and translate them into the design of the overall system
• Integrate ePO data with external databases
• Develop, implement and manage policies for Application Control
• Author and edit SCAP content for use in Policy Auditor
• Support the development of design and security documentation
• Provide guidance to team members on security configuration and design for ePO
• Design and deploy Agent Handlers and SuperAgents on diverse agency networks
• Develop recommendations and designs and Communicate them to senior level executives in written and oral format
• Adhere to security best practices and comply with government standards
• Prepare technical designs with Visio diagrams and detailed narrative descriptions
• Support Continuity of Operations planning, and plan for ePO backup and recovery
• Work autonomously on self-directed tasks
• Minimum 10 years of total IT/cybersecurity experience
• Minimum 5 years of experience with ePO
• Experience with Windows Server 2012
• Experience with SQL Server, MySQL, and MariaDB
• Understanding of the ePO database schema
• Experience managing ePO in a federal government environment, preferably civilian
• Experience supporting enterprise security products such as Anti-Virus, Intrusion Detection Systems, Firewalls, Active Directory, and Vulnerability Assessment tools
• Candidate must possess excellent written communication skills and the proven ability to present complex, technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
APPLICANTS SELECTED WILL BE SUBJECT TO A GOVERNMENT SECURITY INVESTIGATION AND MUST MEET ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ACCESS TO CLASSIFIED INFORMATION. MUST BE CLEARABLE TO DHS EOD.
To apply for this job, contact: