Full Time Employee Contractor
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented ForeScout CounterAct Engineer to join our team in the Reston, VA area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Plan, Deploy, Operate and provide Tier 3 support for an enterprise CMaaS solution based on ForeScout CounterAct.
• Accomplish Extract, Transform, and Load operations to retrieve enrichment content from existing hardware, software, system boundary inventories. Direct that content to import facilities of ForeScout CounterAct.
• Conduct appropriate analysis and ensure calls that are unable to be resolved are appropriately forwarded to vendor product support. Support the following:
o Provide initial problem resolution where possible
o Generate, monitor, and track incidents through resolution
o Provide software support
o Maintain frequently asked questions and their resolutions
o Obtain customer feedback and conduct surveys
• Provide expert product capabilities and design input into solution design, build, and test activities and documentation.
• Contribute technical input to CMaaS Technical Training
• Minimum 10 years of total IT/cybersecurity experience
• Minimum 5 years of experience with ForeScout or similar cyber security reporting tools
• ForeScout Certified Administration (FSCA) certification is a plus
• Demonstrated effective communications skills, both oral and written
• Experience with Windows desktop and server operating systems to include group policy object and Active Directory administration
• Experience with Linux operating systems (specifically Red Hat Enterprise Linux) as an administrator
• Experience with VMware virtualization technologies, including one or more: ESXi, VMware View, vCenter Server, vCloud Director
• Experience with NAS and SAN based storage solutions to include file-based and block-level storage devices
• Experience with administration of networking technologies including LAN/WAN, wireless, and VPN
• Ability to troubleshoot wide-ranging issues that cross team boundaries (OS, hardware, network, storage, firewall, COTS layers, customer access/authentication)
• Familiarity with Remedy incident and change management
May require up to 10% travel
APPLICANTS SELECTED WILL BE SUBJECT TO A GOVERNMENT SECURITY INVESTIGATION AND MUST MEET ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ACCESS TO CLASSIFIED INFORMATION. MUST BE CLEARABLE TO DHS EOD.
To apply for this job, contact: