General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Full Time Employee
Develops, organizes, and conducts training and educational programs for customer personnel.
1. Develops, tests, maintains, and delivers moderately complex training programs and related materials in support of customer training objectives.
2. Establishes and reviews course content and objectives.
3. Conducts training sessions and develops criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of training activities.
4. Maintains records of training activities, participant progress, and program effectiveness.
5. Updates course documentation on a regular basis to ensure timeliness and relevance.
6. May provide work leadership for lower level employees, including evaluating the effectiveness of their training presentations and programs.
7. Conducts research into new traini ng, educational, and multimedia technologies.
8. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
Serve as a Training facilitator responsible for instructing, testing and certifying U.S. Army, Marine, Navy and civilian Unmanned Aircraft Systems operators in all aspects of Shadow TUAS Operators Course. Instructional subjects include Emergency Procedures, Flight Logic, Map to Video Correlation, Simulator Flights, and Flight Line Operations. Prepares and presents platform and hands-on instruction, development of instructional materials, to include exams, remedial and supplemental materials. Provide feedback to the student verbally and in writing of the student’s performance, grade the student’s work in accordance with Government provided references, procedures, and forms. Possess and maintain a Federal Aviation Administration Class III flight physical. Maintain currency in assigned UAS as well as maintain all requirements as defined in applicable Government manuals.
Bachelors Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work/military experience.
5-8 years of directly related experience in the development and delivery of technical training programs.
1. Must be certified on the Shadow UAS System and maintains currency IAW Defense Contracting Management Agency Instruction 8210.1/Army Regulation 95-20.
2. Maintains Directorate of Evaluations and Standards (DES) proficiency IAW current and future US Army regulations via "notice" and/or "no notice" written, oral and flight exams.
3. Must have and maintain a current Class III FAA Flight Physical.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
To apply for this job, contact: