General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Full Time Employee
“Are you and your family ready to take a break from an up-tempo deployment cycle? Would you like to continue keeping our Nation’s Military strong after you break service? Experience the personal satisfaction of working in a training environment, while enjoying above average compensation. Join the General Dynamics team keeping our warfighters strong at Ft. Huachuca, AZ”.
Please Note: These postions are located at Ft Huachuca, AZ. Multiple positions available.
Develops; organizes; and conducts training and educational programs for customer personnel.
1. Develops; tests; maintains; and delivers moderately complex training programs and related materials in support of customer training objectives.
2. Establishes and reviews course content and objectives.
3. Conducts training sessions and develops criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of training activities.
4. Maintains records of training activities; participant progress; and program effectiveness.
5. Updates course documentation on a regular basis to ensure timeliness and relevance.
6. May provide work leadership for lower level employees; including evaluating the effectiveness of their training presentations and programs.
7. Conducts research into new training; educational; and multimedia technologies.
8. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
10. May be required to operate any of the customer's UAS platforms
* Bachelors Degree in a related technical discipline; or the equivalent combination of education; technical certifications or training; or work/military experience.
* 5-8 years of directly related experience in the development and delivery of technical training programs and/or UAS Operator experience.
Gray Eagle MQ-1C UAS experience/qualification is a MUST. Customer may waive requirements and provide training if qualified on other MQ/RQ series UAS platforms. Must be able to maintain a Class II FAA Aviation Flight Physical. Must be able to ascend and descend stairs; stand for an extended period of time up to at least 50 minutes and walk at least 100 meters across uneven or unpaved surfaces. Must be able to obtain and maintain a secret level security clearance. UAS Instructor/Operator Course graduates strongly preferred (UASTB or DES Certificate).
As a trusted systems integrator for mo re than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
To apply for this job, contact: