Full Time Employee
Sitecore CMS Developer (Short Term Contract) (Job Number:421023)
Looking for Sitecore Software Engineer who will participate in the design, development, testing and documentation of systems for Government Agency located in Kansas City. The Software Engineer is expected to have development experience with C# .Net Framework, SQL Server plus programming skills in Microsoft tools and Frameworks like MVC.
Required Experience and Responsibilities:
- 7+ years of experience in information systems development which includes systems analysis and design, programming and documentation.
- 4 years of intensive and progressive experience in developing applications using C#, Net and relational database technologies, specifically SQL Server.
- Experience with Microsoft frameworks and tools like VSTS 2010/2013, MVC Framework.
- Should have knowledge in system development using Object Oriented Principles.
- Experience with SQL programming [SQL Server] including database design, reporting, integration and analysis services.
- Experience with Web Services development.
- Exposure with JSON
- Knowledge of PowerShell scripting
- Should participate in Design/Code and System review during Scrum development process.
- Good written and oral communications skills and able to work in a team which consists developers with different skillsets.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience (4 years) and 14 years of Information Technology experience.
- Microsoft Certifications in C#/.Net and SQL Server – preferred.
- 2+ years hands on experience integrating Sitecore CMS
- Experience with Sitecore tools such as TDS (Team Development for Sitecore) and Sitecore rocks
- Implementing publication workflow processes in Sitecore.
- Implementing content modeling and information architecture best practices in Sitecore.
- Patterns:MVC, WCF, REST, SOA
- Strong communication skills
- Primary Location: United States-MO-KANSAS CITY
- Must Be Able to Pass Security Clearance Check.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 4, 2016, 9:09:07 AM
Primary Location: United States-MO-KANSAS CITY
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: