Full Time Employee
System Administrator (Job Number:421029)
SAIC is looking for a System Administrator to support INSCOM Military Intelligence Brigade (MIB) locations in relation to Processing, Exploitation, and Dissemination (PED) support, with projects including consolidated infrastructure (CI), and other actions as directed by PED support. The position is located onsite at Fort Gordon, GA.
- The selected candidates will serve as part of a support team and will be available to respond to the issues defined by INSCOM G7 FM and the 116th MI BDE; candidates will provide support for SAN integration, configuration and Level I/II sustainment of INSCOM CI, as well as System Administration for Windows, Linux, and Solaris administration and other application expertise on emerging systems.
- Selected candidates will also provide support to the underlying system architecture management applications like VMWare Virtual Center, IBM Director, and other “platform” tools supporting configuration, monitoring, and documentation.
- Candidates will assist in the installation and maintenance of the Virtual Environment VM 5.1 for four (4) networks, and will maintain VDI functionality.
- Candidates will assist in TTC and TGS integration and maintenance for Operational Ground Station (OGS) workstations.
- Candidates will be required to maintain AD for SIPR/JWICS/ CXI and NSA provided service/maintenance for user accounts, and assist with Host malfunctions on applications running in the stack as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of related technical experience [4 yrs experience accepted in lieu of degree].
- Active TS/SCI
- Shift work (24 hour- rotating shift)
- Background and/or System Administrator experience with Distributed Common Ground Station- Army (DCGS-A), other Army Battle Command Systems (ABCS)
Experience with DoD Information Assurance requirements within either the Risk Management Framework (RMF) or DIACAP IA processes
- Experience within the US Army INSCOM Processing, Exploitation, and Dissemination (PED) center, and/or with the Consolidated Infrastructure (CI)
- Experience with Linux and Windows based operational systems
- Experience with cloud-based architectures as a System Administrator (SA) or network/software engineer
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Sep 7, 2016, 7:37:57 AM
Primary Location: United States-GA-FORT GORDON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI Full Scope Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Other Locations: United States-GA-AUGUSTA, United States-GA-HEPHZIBAH
To apply for this job, contact: