Full Time Employee
Command Operational Picture (COP) Manager (Job Number:421047)
- The GCCS COP Manager will perform COP Management tasks for the Global Command and Control System Joint (GCCS-J) at the Headquarters U.S. Central Command (CENTCOM) in Tampa, Florida and at forward operating locations.
- Utilizes GCCS FoS client applications such as Agile Client, ICSF and Joint Command and Control Common User Interface (JC2CUI) to manage the CENTCOM COP, to include the development of KML files overlays, track latency, and track display filtering.
- Maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot all COP Sync Tools (CST) connections with higher, lower, and adjacent commands and agencies.
- Maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot data feeds with Cross Domain Solutions (CDS) to maintain coalition and partner nation COP data feeds.
- Maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot Theater Missile Warning data feeds and utilizes GCCS FoS Theater Ballistic Missile Defense tools and applications to facilitate desired visualization of theater missile threats.
- Monitor track data feeds from data producers to ensure reported tracks meet latency criteria and that tracks use appropriate symbols, name, echelon, organization type, and Unique Identifier codes.
- Prepare project status reports and briefings for contract and customer leadership.
- The GCCS COP Manager must be able to communicate clearly and succinctly both written and orally, and present products and ideas in a professional manner.
- This position will require rotational shift work to maintain 24/7/365 operations.
- The position may require travel in the CENTCOM AOR for extended periods of time.
- Teach basic user or enhancement training on an as needed basis.
- Provide COP exercise and COOP support as requested.
- The candidate will be required to work in dynamic fast paced environments that require team interaction and coordination of efforts with GCCS Administrators for optimum situational awareness of CENTCOM COP activities.
- A valid U.S. passport and compliance with all CENTCOM deployment regulations for immunization and travel are required.
- Need to have at least 2 years’ experience with operating GCCS.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred in related area and 2+ years of experience; or High School equivalent and 6+ years of experience.
- Active Top Secret/SCI clearance is highly desired. An active Top Secret clearance with SCI Eligibility is required.
- Skills associated with installation, maintenance and operations of ICSF clients, Agile Client, I3 and JC2CUI with emphasis on communications configuration, track data flow and synchronization of the COP.
- Operational experience working with the GCCS or any of its service variants (GCCS-M, GCCS-A, GCCS-AF, IAS/IOS (Internet Authentication System / Internetwork Operating System), and/or experience with installation administration and maintenance of Windows 7 clients.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in military Joint Headquarters environments is essential.
- Security + CE
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 4, 2016, 4:02:23 PM
Primary Location: United States-FL-TAMPA
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: