Full Time Employee
Systems Engineer (Job Number:420935)
- Provides systems engineering support to the Government Contracting Officer Technical Representative (COTR) in planning, managing, and monitoring an acquisition contract from program inception through contract closeout.
- Develop technical requirements and prepare Technical Requirement Document (TRD).
- Analyze system/subsystem specifications, contractor proposed architectures, and conceptual designs.
- Participate as part of Government program office team reviewing contractor formal reviews (SRR, SDR, PDR, CDR, TRR, MRR).
- Recommend engineering specifications and standards to be placed as Statement of Work (SOW) compliance documents.
- Participate in system engineering management activities to include configuration management, risk and opportunity management, and process improvement activities.
- Serve as adviser for technical evaluation of contractor proposals.
- Perform trade studies as directed by the Government customer.
- Ability to independently work through all stages of tasking.
Required: BS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or related field and nine (9) years or more of related experience.
Desired: MS in Systems Engineering or related field and seven (7) years or more of related experience.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 4, 2016, 9:51:56 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-CHANTILLY
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI CI Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI CI Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: