Allen Corporation of America (www.allencorporation.com)
Full Time Employee
SUMMARY: This position supports the property accountability operation by creating and maintaining property accountability records. Receives issues and tracks property utilizing an automated property accountability management system.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Receives, issues and tracks property utilizing an automated Logistics Inventory Systems (LIS) (PBUSE and LIW)
• Performs routine property inventories ensuring proper supply management
• Coordinates issuing of new materials and equipment
• Maintains property accountability for unit level property
• Assists unit representative to receipt, storage, preservation and issue of property
• May assists in the coordination of inventory procurement activities
• Compiles and analyzes multiple reports on inventory status of property
• Coordinates inventory records with customers
• Communicates procedures to ensure accurate property accountability
• Ensures compliance with Army regulations and local policies
• Assists unit in preparation of hardcopy hand receipts and DA Form 3161.
• Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform essential duties satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: High School Diploma, Knowledgeable with Army property accountability policies and procedures (5+ years), prior experience using PBUSE (3+ years), respectful interpersonal and professional oral and written communication skills. Experience as a E-4 to E7 unit supply clerk/NCO. Must have automated logistics experience and be proficient using Property Book Unit Supply Enhance (PBUSE).
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Knowledge in automated logistics in a unit level supply environment.
• Proficiency in PBUSE.
• Proficient in the use of the MS Office software suite.
• Possess the ability to effectively communicate with others
• Ability to use Army LIS and knowledge databases to research and prepare documents.
• Knowledge of Army structure, commands, units, and components.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Seeing, hearing, speaking, walking, sitting, climbing, repetitive arm and finger motions, maybe required to life (up to 50 lbs.), push pull and stand.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate and performed in an office. Maybe required to visit motor pool or other outside environments.
To apply for this job, contact: