Full Time Employee Contractor
Government Secure Solution CGI, Inc. is seeking Warehouseman responsible for providing logistical support, inventory, packaging and kitting.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain proper material tracking during initial receipt of material, inventory, packaging and kitting efforts
- Organize large quantity of material for MIL-SPEC packaging and kitting effort
- Provide support and coordination between the procurement members and logistic supervisor.
- Perform logistical functions in association with program milestones.
- Recommend viable solutions to maximize the efficiency and work-flow processes of material handling to/from various departments.
- Provide data entry into GSSC material management database (PEDYN).
- Maintain proper tracking mechanism for procurement tracking, receipt of, issue of, and expediting delivery of the material for production and customer deliveries.
- Provide logistical data input to program management for individual project material status.
- Track material warranty issues for all associated projects
- Provide logistical support in all areas not covered in the above listed duties.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience working with C5ISR program material inventory control.
- Ability to understand and input material data into a material control database.
- Experience working with MIL-SPEC packaging material (vaper-barrier foil, heat rollers, packaging and crating)
- Working in a logistical area with multiple projects that have material being received, inventoried, kitted, packaging and shipping.
- Ability to stand and stoop for prolonged periods of time.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Lifting of heavy equipment (45 lbs.) maybe required.
- Ability to successfully complete the GSSC Background Investigation
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Strong written and verbal communication skills for team participation
? Ability to work as a team member on assigned tasks to meet project goals
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary depending upon specific assignment, or upon any US government security clearance if required. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, gender Identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, or other status protected by law. CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI?s legal duty to furnish information.
To apply for this job, contact: