National Grid (https:\\careers.nationalgridus.com)
Full Time Employee
About the Position:
Responsible for managing field activities and customer needs concerning expediting the completion of new large volume/complex gas installations. The Project Manager will be assigned the responsibility of process owner for the largest and most difficult installations. The Project Manager will be responsible for interacting with customers, trade allies, manufacturers, engineering, operations, customer driven const., customer service and sales personnel.
Position Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
• Must have knowledge of National Grid gas installation requirements and regulations. In addition, candidates should possess working knowledge of the following systems; CRIS, Maximo, ONYX.
• Strong interpersonal skills to effectively work, influence, and negotiate with customers, contractors, facility engineers, equipment manufacturer representatives, design engineers, and architects.
• Excellent coordination and interpersonal skills to effectively manage multiple projects and difficult installations or customer issues. Interface closely with many other areas of the company.
• Strong technical skills required concerning metering and regulator details, operation of high and low pressure boilers and associated gas train installations, dual fuel specifications, natural gas engines, and cooling/refrigeration system operation.
• Expected to cultivate sales prospects for the sales force.
• Written recommendations required to improve external and internal installation processes.
Knowledge & Experience Required:
Bachelor's degree in a related technical discipline required, (ex. Sales, Marketing, Engineering).
In lieu of four year degree, minimum of ten years direct experience in technical sales or HVAC design and installation and project management experience acceptable.
Experience in sales, marketing, project management is required.
Must have understanding of the project management process and be sales oriented
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required.
Comprehensive knowledge of various gas utility and internal and external processes related to the position is required to expedite new gas sales installations.
Working knowledge of ONYX, CRIS, and Maximo.
Self motivated and a great attitude.
National Grid is an equal opportunity employer that values a broad diversity of talent, knowledge, experience and expertise.We foster a culture of inclusion that drives employee engagement to deliver superior performance to the communities we serve.National Grid is proud to be an affirmative action employer. We encourage minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans to join the National Grid team.
:Sales & Program Ops
:Sales & Program Ops
:Sep 19, 2016, 2:02:38 PM
:Sep 23, 2016, 11:59:00 PM
To apply for this job, contact: