Full Time Employee
Cybersecurity & COMSEC Compliance Support (Job Number:421063)
SAIC is currently seeking candidates for a Cybersecurity & COMSEC Compliance support role. This position requires a current SECRET Clearance, and will be located in San Diego , CA.
- Provide operational support services to the Commander Naval Air Forces Pacific Fleet (COMNAVAIRPAC).
- Provide administrative support in the CNAP Information Assurance Manager (IAM, CNAP N64 Division Officer) tracking and reporting Cybersecurity compliance of CNAP HQ and subordinate commands; delivers guidance and awareness of security policies, standards and requirements in cross-functional project settings and through development and delivery of formal and informal information security training.
- Develop information security risk and compliance processes, procedures and performance metrics; delivers regular and ad-hoc reports and briefings to senior management, and other audiences.
- Develop, maintain, and conduct annual review of documentation related to security processes, systems, procedures and events.
- Performs IT Procurement Request (ITPR) reviews on COMNAVAIRPAC systems and provide approval recommendation to CNAP N64 Division Officer.
- Track and report to CNAP IAM, the compliance of Cybersecurity related annual training requirements for 125,000 COMNAVAIRPAC and subordinate command users until all are compliant.
- Track and consolidate monthly for CNAP IAM, all Cybersecurity reporting requirements for 50+ COMNAVAIRPAC Information Systems within Vulnerability Remediation Asset Manager (VRAM) or other required databases.
- Track and assist the CNAP N64 (IAM/EKMS Inspector) in coordinating COMNAVAIRPAC Cybersecurity and COMSEC inspections and Technical Assist Visits (TAVs).
- Track and report monthly compliance of Cybersecurity Workforce certification and training requirements for 186 COMNAVAIRPAC’s subordinate commands using Total Workforce Management System (TWMS) or other required databases.
- BS Degree in Computer Science or related technical field preferred. 4 years experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum Level I IAT Certification
- IT Certifications, such as CASP, CISSP, CISM, GSLC or CAP certification are highly favorable.
- Current/Active SECRET Security Clearance
- At least 2 years related experience providing information assurance support similar to functions described under this functional support area.
- Working knowledge and understanding of DoN Cybersecurity technical concepts and practices.
- Project Management experience required and Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
- Demonstrate sufficient knowledge and experience to apply a methodology to projects that have well-defined requirements and deliverables.
- Demonstrated ability to perform security risk and compliance assessments in fast-paced technology environments.
- Overall computer proficiency including proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint).
- Solid knowledge of Information Assurance policies and procedures is required to support COMNAVAIRPAC’s compliance with Computer Tasking Orders (CTOs), IA Vulnerability Alerts (IAVAs), IA Vulnerability Bulletins (IAVBs), and all higher directives.
- Solid knowledge of network security concepts and technologies, including but not limited to firewalls, IDS / IPS, proxy servers, access control systems and web application firewalls.
- Working knowledge of the Navy’s DADMS/DITPR-DON, eMASS and NAV-IDAS online system management and procurement tools.
- Experience developing information security policies and standards.
- Experience developing and managing reporting of security and risk performance metrics and reporting dashboards for executive and technical audiences.
- Strong understanding of DoD and DoN regulatory compliance drivers and requirements relevant to information security and data protection.
- Strong understanding of network, system, application and data protection standards, benchmarks, processes, applications, tools, and techniques. Understanding of enterprise, network, system/endpoint, application and data protection issues and security risks.
- Exceptional verbal, presentation and written communication skills. Demonstrated ability to develop positive relationships and effectively communicate with senior management, project managers, and IT operations staff.
- Experience with COMSEC/EKMS inspections
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 5, 2016, 1:39:45 PM
Primary Location: United States-CA-SAN DIEGO
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: