Full Time Employee
Cyber Instructor - Cyber Center of Excellence (CCoE) (Job Number:421082)
JOB DESCRIPTION: *T&S*
The Army recently established the Cyber School under the CCoE to train the new Cyber Branch/Career Field 17, which includes courses for MOS 17A, 170A, and 17C. The Cyber Branch primarily provides trained personnel to Army Cyber Command’s Cyber Mission Force (CMF) teams. The position will provide instructional support to the Cyber School, develop training and training products IAW USCYBERCOM J7, Army University SALT, Unified Land Operations, Basic Officer Leader Course Common Core standards, Captain’s Career Course Common Core standards, the Analysis Design Develop Implement and Evaluate (ADDIE) process, Army Learning Model (ALM) Principles, and all applicable regulations and SOPs (i.e. TRADOC REG 350-70 and all appendixes). Position Description: The candidate will support instruction and training development of Army Cyber School courses providing trained personnel to Army Cyber Command’s Cyber Mission Force (CMF) teams as a Cyberspace and Electromagnetic Activity (CEMA) Training Instructor. Army Cyber School training includes Career Field 17’s (Cyber Operations) Basic Officer Leader Course (BOLC), Captain’s Career Course (CCC), Operations Officer Course (OOC), Advanced Individual Training (AIT), Advanced Leader Course (ALC), Senior Leader Course (SLC), Warrant Officer Basic Course (WOBC), Warrant Officer Advanced Course (WOAC), and other Cyberspace Operations courses as determined by the Army Cyber Commandant. The majority of these courses consist of technical cyber training established by USCYBERCOM J7, DoD CIO, and the NSA.
Required Skill and Experience:
- Must have experience within the United States Army Maneuver, Fire, and Effects field (11, 12, 13, 18, 19 MOS), or Military Intelligence as a SIGINT specialist or the Signal Corps as a 25A serving in leadership positions as an Officer, Non-Commissioned Officer (NCO) or Warrant Officer (WO). Individual will have achieved the grade of E8 for NCOs, WO3 for Warrant Officers and O3 for commissioned officers.
- Must have graduated from Senior Leader Course, Captain’s Career Course, or Command and General Staff College (or equivalent at the time).
- Must have served in a tactical unit as a company commander, staff planner, or in a similar leadership role of a battalion or higher element.
- Must have six years of experience or more related experience with Bachelor's Degree. Master's and four years or more experience.
- Have 2 (two) years of experience, within the last 5 (five) years, instructing full-length instructional and training material or courses related to Unified Land Operations.
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree. Preferred degrees included Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, Information Systems, or an equivalent degree.
- In lieu of a Bachelor Degree, a minimum of 3 (three) additional years of experience in the above areas.
- Possess and maintain the required security clearance (TS/SCI) throughout the contract.
- Possess skills/knowledge of performing office automation work that includes word processing, electronic mail, spreadsheets, presentations, and other personal computer applications; typing a variety of materials from rough draft into final form including narrative and tabular material, e.g., correspondence, reports, and forms; maintaining records, historical records, survey results, reference library of training catalogs, regulations and other miscellaneous publications; establishing and maintaining office functional files and reference files; knowledge management applications, e.g., SharePoint, Army training requirements and resources system (ATRRS), and Blackboard.
- Graduated the Army Basic Instructor Course (ABIC), Faculty Development Program-1 (FDP-1), and Support Cadre Training Course (SCTC). (Preferred)
- Graduated from the Army’s Functional Area 29 Officer Course, 290A Warrant Officer Advanced Course, the Army Cyberspace Operations Planners Course (ACOPC), Joint Advanced Cyber Warfare Course (JACWC), Joint Network Attack Course (JNAC), AFIT Cyber 200 or 300, or alternate/equivalent qualification training for USCYBERCOM Cyber Mission Forces (CMF) teams. Minimum Degree Requirements: The candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree. Preferred degrees included Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, Information Systems, or an equivalent degree.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 5, 2016, 12:23:57 PM
Primary Location: United States-GA-FORT GORDON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: