Full Time Employee Contractor
CGI is seeking a DevOps Engineer to support a government customer in their transformation to DevOps and CI/CD environment.
- Automate system and environment provisions through code ? Infrastructure as Code
- Ownership of infrastructure build and change
- Manage release notes standards
- Serve as a conduit with production team to improve overall system readiness
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure continuous and timely delivery
- Managing SDLC and third party tools
- Experience with source code management such as, GitHub, BitBucket
- Experience developing and structurring infrastructure of software as code experience using SCM provisioning tools such as Ansible, Puppet, etc.
- Must be comfortable with automation and familiar with the end to end build and deployment processes
- Have a technical passion in DevOps practice
- Ability to integrate with the development and operations team
- Building effective release processes
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a DevOps related role, 5 or more years overall experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in the field of Computer Science, Systems or Engineering or related field
*This position requires US Citizenship and the ability to pass an EOD clearance
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary depending upon specific assignment, or upon any US government security clearance if required. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, gender Identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, or other status protected by law. CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI?s legal duty to furnish information.
To apply for this job, contact: