Full Time Employee Contractor
CGI is seeking a SharePoint Developer to perform design, development and maintenance of applications in an Agile environment.
- You will be responsible for working in an Agile Team environment, participating in daily Scrum team activities, supporting testing efforts and resolving defects to implement business and technical requirements.
- You will also be responsible for supporting the migration of code through various environments and for performing operations and maintenance support.
- Experience working with databases (MS SQL Server preferred), SQL,
- SharePoint development and design experience
- Experience with XML, HTML
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- Able to collaborate with teammates on developing solutions
- Proficiency with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Experience in Agile/Scrum development environments
- A Bachelor?s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
*This position requires US Citizenship and the ability to pass an EOD clearance
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary depending upon specific assignment, or upon any US government security clearance if required. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, gender Identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, or other status protected by law. CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI?s legal duty to furnish information.
To apply for this job, contact: