Full Time Employee Contractor
CGI is seeking a Tester to perform testing activities in support of design, development and implementation of software applications and systems.
- Participates in maintaining test data to support regression testing
- Coordinates execution of test scripts and documentation of test results in test logs or defect tracking systems.
- Develops test designs and documentation support all applicable client, agency or industry standards, time lines and budgets.
- Develops test data to be used in performing the required tests.
- Ensures testing conclusions and recommendations are fully supported by test results, and project managers are fully informed or testing status and application deviations from documented user requirements.
- Assists in the analysis of test results, documents conclusions and makes recommendations as supported by such analysis.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 or more years of relevant experience in a business environment supporting full life cycle software testing efforts.
- You must possess excellent oral and written skills.
- Scrum training, KANBAN or other agile methodologies
- Knowledge of the TSA software development environment, systems and applications
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary depending upon specific assignment, or upon any US government security clearance if required. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, gender Identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, or other status protected by law. CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI?s legal duty to furnish information.
To apply for this job, contact: