Full Time Employee Contractor
CGI is seeking a Technical Writer to perform requirements gathering and analysis and documentation and in support of design, development and implementation of software applications and systems.
- You will interface with customers and team members in an Agile environment to gather requirements, document functionality, processes and test results and write manuals and other documentation as appropriate.
- Participates in the project initiation, requirements definition and design efforts to develop the overall documentation including user manuals, interface documents, test plans and results, reports.
- Capture action items and meeting minutes.
- Develop presentations and charts.
- Develop reports and electronic content.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a business environment, preferably supporting full life cycle software development efforts.
- You must possess excellent oral and written skills.
- Scrum training, KANBAN or other agile methodologies
- Knowledge of the TSA software development environment, systems and applications
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary depending upon specific assignment, or upon any US government security clearance if required. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, gender Identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, or other status protected by law. CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI?s legal duty to furnish information.
To apply for this job, contact: