Full Time Employee Contractor
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Technology Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
As the Sr. Test Engineer, you will review and evaluate complex test specifications, test results, test trends and implements corrective action as needed.
• Evaluates, recommends, and implements automated test tools and strategies.
• Designs, implements, and conducts test and evaluation procedures to ensure system requirements are met.
• Develops, maintains, and upgrades automated test scripts and architectures for application products. Also writes, implements, and reports status for system test cases for testing. Analyzes test cases and provides regular progress reports.
• Serves as subject matter specialist providing testing know-how for the support of user requirements of complex to highly complex software/hardware applications.
• Directs and/or participates in all phases of risk management assessments and software/hardware development with emphasis on analysis of user requirements, test design and test tools selection.
• BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Security, or related field; or equivalent.
• 8 - 15 years of directly related work experience
• Experience with COMPS is a major plus
Security Requirements: U.S. Citizenship and an active Top Secret clearance required.
To apply for this job, contact: