Full Time Employee
Senior Authentication Engineering (Job Number:421066)
SAIC is seeking a Senior Authentication Engineering in Orlando, FL to support SAIC’s Corporate ITO office.
- An experienced engineer across the AD, PAM and IdM disciplines, whom applies advanced technical principles, theories, and concepts.
- Participates with senior manager to establish strategic vision, plans and objectives.
- Recommends/makes decisions on administrative or project work matters and ensures effective achievement of the Directory & Authentication plus PKI program services.
- Provide technical direction to a team focused on the design, deployment and maintenance of enterprise Authentication, IdM and PKI technologies and will report into the corporate Information Technology Operations office.
- Design and review architecture of existing and newer mechanisms and technologies of the team’s service platforms (such as Identity profiles, Kerberos, SAML, OAUTH, and emerging identity and authentication technologies)
- Define and drive the strategic planning of the enterprise identity management (IdM), privileged account management (PAM), and the directory and authentication services platforms.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelors and fourteen 14 years or 18 years of related experience.
- US Citizen with the ability to obtain DOD Secret clearance. Active US government clearances accepted.
- An experienced senior engineer across the AD, PKI PAM and IdM disciplines, who applies advanced technical principles, theories, and concepts.
- Experience developing technical strategies, architectures, and roadmaps
- Experience with federated identity and web services security concepts such as SAML, WS-Federation, and WS-Security
- Experience working on unusually complex technical problems and providing solutions which are highly innovative and ingenious.
- Ability to effectively articulate the technical components at different levels.
Past experience of working with authentication technologies in an implementer or a designer role.
- Experience with administering and scripting workflows to solve complex identity management problems
- Knowledge of threat modeling and risk assessment techniques.
- Experience with ITIL methodologies including change, problem, and incident management
- Must have a strong background in Microsoft technologies
- MCTS or MCITP or MCSA or MCSE Required.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Sep 9, 2016, 8:08:34 AM
Primary Location: United States-FL-ORLANDO
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: