Full Time Employee Contractor
The successful candidate for this position will be a member of Materiel Fielding Support Team providing Intelligence Surveillance & Reconnaissance equipment to Soldiers in the field. The candidate will maintain schedules, coordinate, track, disseminate and manage taskings from higher headquarters, as well as PM DCGS-A supporting activities, as directed. Must be able to conduct analysis and develop solutions in the application of information technology; produce and review technical documentation; and recommend measures to improve methods, performance, quality of product or service, and suggest changes to increase efficiency. Performs other duties as assigned.
This position requires a self-starter who is highly motivated and capable of providing and taking direction.
• The candidate will manage fielding and fielding support schedules and taskings receive from higher headquarters and ensure those are disseminated to the responsible project lead, track progres and consolidate and provide requested information to close out the project/tasking.
• Will act as the liasion between Field Office Fort Hood and PM DCGS-A and its supporting agencies.
• May require limited travel. Travel may include hostile fire zones.
• May perform other duties as assigned.
Must posses an active Secret clearance with ability to obtain and maintain a Top Secret with SCI access.
• Must be able to serve as a technical expert in areas relevant to the project.
• Must be capable of demonstrating experience in conducting analysis and developing solutions in the application of information technology.
• Must be able to produce and review technical documentation reflecting detailed knowledge of specific technical area.
• Must be capable of recommending measures to improve methods, performance, and quality of product or service, and suggests changes to increase efficiency.
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Office products.
• Must have a substantial background in coordination and operations.
• Must be able to develop and present effective and convincing oral/written communications to a government and military audience.
• Familiarization with all DCGS-A Family of Systems, i.e. DTSS, TGS, GWS, IFS, P-MFWS, etc.
• Advise management concerning various technical matters.
• Ability to define business problems with existing systems and initiate/provide solution or recommend improvements.
• Knowledge of Army organizational structure.
• Familiarity with AR 700-142 and DA PAM 700-142.
To apply for this job, contact: