Full Time Employee
Cyber Security Analyst (Job Number:421116)
SAIC is seeking a Cyber Security Analyst to provide support in Honolulu, Hawaii. This position is contingent upon contract award.
- Provide administrative support for the DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP).
- Maintain system accreditation status in Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) by performing quarterly updates and updating documentation.
- Review DISA Application Security and Development Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) checklist items and perform remediation/mitigation activities as required.
- Support Cyber Security Inspections three times a year.
- Conduct annual contingency plan and disaster recovery reviews for specific systems.
- Report activities on a Monthly Status Report.
- Bachelor's degree or four (4) years of additional experience in lieu of degree
- Active Secret clearance.
- Previous experience supporting the Department of Defense is preferred.
- CompTIA Security+ certification.
- Three (3) years of experience with Department of Defense Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP) Certification and Accreditation packages, reviewing, interpreting, identifying and resolving (remediation/mitigation) Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG) checklist items.
- Three (3) years of experience with DISA Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) Content program and SCAP benchmarks and DISA STIG viewer.
- Three (3) years of experience with securing and configuring Windows Server 2008 operating system and related products (SQL Server, Internet Information Services, Active Directory, etc.).
- One (1) year of experience managing packages with the Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) system.
- Experience with Department of Defense Information Assurance Risk Management Framework Assessment and Authorization Process (RMF) packages.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 8, 2016, 8:42:48 PM
Primary Location: United States-HI-HONOLULU
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: