Full Time Employee
Project Lead (Job Number:421162)
Manages development of the Junior ROTC Cadet Information Management System (JCIMS), and the JROTC Unit Information Management System (JUMS) projects for the Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps. Managed tasks include designing, developing, and deploying upgrades; application development; configuration management, and quality assurance.
- Technology leader, skilled at establishing direction, driving innovation, and aligning performance for success
- Ability to effectively communicate requirements, project status and project plans to management, clients and team members
- 3+ years of experience in the IT project management with emphasis in managing, designing, developing, deploying, and upgrading web-based enterprise applications or 3+ years of experience working on and contributing to successful projects.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or related technical discipline is required
- 4 years of additional general IT experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Must have a proven track record of excellence in the service provided to clients and customers
- Knowledge of ISO/ITIL processes and documentation standards is strongly desired
- Possess a SECRET clearance or have the ability to obtain one. Must have at least an interim SECRET to begin work on the contract
- Working knowledge and ability to model the Army ROTC scholarship numbers, types, and costs necessary to meet Army Officer Accession goals
- Provide configuration management and quality assurance support
- Provide requirements management, business systems analysis, testing, and production support
- Provides direction and oversight to project teams to design, develop, deploy, and sustain solutions that meet applicable business requirements
- Experience in DoD and Army background is a plus
- Strong communication skills with ability to work with management and various business units
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 10, 2016, 8:32:25 AM
Primary Location: United States-KY-FORT KNOX
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: