Full Time Employee
Toyota Erlanger Site Support (Job Number:421080)
- One individual that will work in Erlanger from August/September of 2016 to about March/April of next year.
- Will work with the Site support resources on staff in Erlanger and taking direction from them.
- They will be direct report to Gary, but not part of the managed services function.
- I need to find out if we have availability of anyone in SAIC who could do this.
- If none available, we need to get to our staffing firms to find a resource.
- Same skill set as Grattan Greer/Brian Landan at TCAL.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: AA Degree in related discipline and three (3) years related experience; Or, High School and five (5) years related experience with relavent certification.
- Onsite Desktop support, Deskside Support, hardware-PC and laptop support, computer technician, A+ certification
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 10, 2016, 1:33:48 PM
Primary Location: United States-KY-HEBRON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: