Tatitlek Corporation (http://www.tatitlek.com/)
Full Time Employee
Candidates must be able and willing to travel overseas to Thailand, Kenya, and Georgia.
Job specifications are intended to present a descriptive list of the range of duties performed by employees. Specifications are not intended to reflect all duties performed within the job.
The Program Manager will be responsible for all facets of program management to include:
- Proposal management/preparation
- Workforce performance
- Business Development
- Business Operations
- Facility Management
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- The Program Manager must have the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Responsible for coordinating subordinate employee recruitment, selection and training, performance assessment, work assignments, salary, and recognition/disciplinary actions. - Responsible for the cost, schedule and technical performance of company programs or subsystems of major programs.
- Participates in the negotiation of contract and contract changes. - Coordinates the preparation of proposals, business plans, proposal work statements and specifications, operating budgets and financial terms/conditions of contract.
- Acts as primary customer contact for program activities, leading program review sessions with customer to discuss cost, schedule, and technical performance.
- Establishes design concepts, criteria and engineering efforts for product research, development, integration and test.
- Develops new business or expands the product line with the customer.
- Establishes milestones and monitors adherence to master plans and schedules identifies program problems and obtains solutions, such as allocation of resources or changing contractual specifications.
- Directs the work of employees assigned to the program from technical, manufacturing and administrative areas.
- Secret Security Clearance required.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or related field or equivalent experience/combined education.
- Minimum of 6 years experience (addition to education/experience) in related field.
- Must be experienced in System Administration (or Network Engineering) and Information Assurance. Most also be experienced in Risk Management Framework and achieving Authorization To Operate certification.
- OCONUS experience is desired.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills. Should be creative, innovative, flexible, driven, competitive, and strategically focused.
- Applicant must have a fundamental working knowledge of basic Microsoft programs such as Word, Excel, and Power Point (Project a plus).
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is usually in an office setting. The employee will be exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time when on field assignments.
ADDITIONAL QUALIFYING FACTORS
Must possess or be eligible for grant of SECRET Security Clearance. Only US citizens are eligible for a security clearance. For this position, Tatitlek will consider only applicants with security clearances or applicants who are eligible for security clearances.
As a condition of employment, candidates for posted positions must have acceptable background check results and pass a pre-employment drug screening. Frequent travel is required and should be expected.
Native preference applies.
The Tatitlek Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veterans status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or any other status protected by law
To apply for this job, contact: