Full Time Employee Contractor
The successful candidate for this position will formulate and execute New Equipment Training (NET) in concert with fielding activities worldwide including hostile fire zones. The successful candidate will also provide refresh/reset and over-the-shoulder training as well as perform other duties as assigned.
Develops and presents various types of training (NET, refresher, over-the-shoulder).
• Functions as Intelligence Electronic Warfare Subject Matter Expert, training material developer and trainer.
• May travel up to 75% of the time. Travel may include hostile fire zones.
• May perform other duties as assigned.
• Must be knowledgeable of and experienced in the formulation and execution of organizational training programs
• Must be experienced to assess training requirements, identify and evaluate training alternatives, develop training materials to include a variety of training approaches: traditional classroom, programmed learning, hands-on, simulation, video, audio, and computer aided training
• Must be capable of instructing personnel from prepared course material.
• Must be deployable/be able to travel.
• Must have a minimum of a Secret security clearance to start with ability to obtain and maintain a Top Secret security Clearance with SCI access.
Must be subject matter experts in Command Control Communications & Computers Intelligence Surveillance & Reconnaissance (C4ISR) systems, their employment and practical application
• required to draw upon practical knowledge to develop Techniques, Tactics & Procedures, mentor soldiers in the practical application and system employment of C4ISR systems and evaluate training developed by the government and other contractors to assess whether or not the training materials meet the Army’s requirements.
To apply for this job, contact: