Sears Holdings Corporation (http://jobs.sears.com/vet/learnmore_military.html)
Full Time Employee
ServiceLive, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Sears Holdings Corporation, connects home owners and customers with one or more independent contractors for home improvement and repairs. Our mission is to make tackling any home service project more than doable, where the process is simple and the interaction is friendly. To book the right Pros and get home projects done right. And set the stage for both service seekers and independent contractors to come together in a positive, productive and powerful way on our online marketplace. This is the mission of ServiceLive.
ServiceLive is a breath of fresh air for people who have struggled with the traditional roadblocks of home repair and home improvement services.
LOCATION ANYWHERE. Suburban Chicago preferred. You'll work from your HOME OFFICE. We're looking for candidates with direct-to-consumer marketing planning, strategy development and consumer customer acquisition experience.
Manages and leads business development and partner integration around new services. Responsible for leading both action plan and execution of current business development in-flight programs. Also, responsible for management of business development plans around our key identified strategic opportunity areas of growth. Serves as a key resource / subject matter expert for partner/customer development and program integration.
The Manager of Business Development leads business development activities around new services growth. They will be responsible for designing, developing and managing action plans for executing against the identified strategic areas of new opportunities for services growth . They will develop and manage the overall process to validate potential growth opportunities, identify possible partners, and develop and execute complete integration plans to realize growth potential. They will develop and manage an on-going opportunity pipeline together with the strategy team.
• Drive efforts to meet the current business development revenue and margin goals and define requirements to support longer term revenue and margin growth.
• Manages the strategy and execution efforts for new product launches
• Implements systematic processes for business development that includes a comprehensive view of the possible options that could be pursued, a uniform evaluation / scoring methodology to compare the alternatives, a prioritization of the options (balancing long term / short term organizational needs) and implementation plans for the activities that will be engaged in.
• Designs, develops and manages business development programs and integration plans.
• Serves as an lead in establishing business development integration plans around new services.
• Serves as a critical resource in working with the leadership team, strategy team, development team, and customer service team to identify new partnerships and prioritized services offerings and programs.
• Establishes an on-going process to ensure market knowledge and market back information is used to guide business development decisions and priorities.
• Recommends optimal implementation plans to support key new services strategic development.
To apply for this job, contact: