Full Time Employee
Subcontracts Administrator (Job Number:421195)
- SAIC is seeking an aggressive and highly adaptable individual to join its Procurement Team as a Subcontract Administrator (SCA). Individual must be able to work in a high paced, team environment and must be organized and detail oriented.
- Knowledge of procurement and Government contracts experience required.
Duties will include:
- Developing, negotiating and administering purchase orders and subcontract agreements and executes other aspects of the acquisition process in development of new business proposals and resultant purchase orders/subcontract agreements of moderate to high dollar value, risk, creativity and complexity.
- Have some autonomy for the assigned area of responsibility and acts as staff expert for company practices and policies and governing customer acquisition requirements for all procurement acquisition contract activities.
- Work independently with good problem solving skills, while keeping Customer Group (CG) and corporate procurement management updated on the status of their assigned activities.
- Act as interface between program managers and other end users for procurement activities.
- Regularly interacts with customers, management (at all levels) and members of functional management with regard to acquisition requirements and issue resolution.
- Member of the proposal process involving Request for Proposal/solicitations.
- Will be required to analyze proposals for all areas of compliance (cost/schedule/T&C/technical/etc.) and will be involved in supplier negotiations leading to subcontract and purchase order definitizations associated with suppliers and subcontractors of various size and capabilities within the industry.
- Must understand cost/price analysis concepts and tools and be able to implement and complete analysis on moderate to complex supplier proposals and agreement.
- Position could involve international suppliers/subcontractors.
- Ensures post award compliance on the supplier’s performance (cost, schedule, technical, SAIC policies and procedures, and all other terms and conditions) of awarded agreements.
- Responsible for post award modifications to agreements including all change related activities
- Must have understanding of the government acquisition process.
- Working knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation.
- Solid negotiation, oral, and written communication skills are required.
- Candidate must possess a positive and proactive attitude and ability to handle multiple high visibility critical tasks simultaneously.
- CPSR Audit requirements, Price Analysis Techniques, Costpoint Purchasing System, Small Business Subcontracting Plans, Word Processing and Electronic Spreadsheets.
REQUIRIED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Years of experience in related field can be considered in lieu of degree.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Sep 21, 2016, 8:36:08 AM
Primary Location: United States-TN-OAK RIDGE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: