Full Time Employee
Responsible for processing funding documents to ensure the compliance of all vehicles financed by CarMax Auto Finance and documenting associated errors; collecting and reviewing supplemental documents created by CarMax Stores or other CarMax Auto Finance departments to ensure accuracy and retention. Receiving calls and/or making phone calls to customers and/or CarMax stores regarding customer paperwork or requested account updates.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Process the review of funding documents based on documented policies and procedures.
• Annotate accounts in company databases to document interactions with the customers, CarMax store personnel or third parties.
• Evaluate customer accounts, work requests, or paperwork and determine follow-up steps required based on documented policies and procedures.
• Answer inbound and/or make outbound phone calls to address questions, or assist customers, CarMax stores or third parties.
• Generate and maintain specific department reporting according to documented procedures.
• Perform above functions within department expectations/metrics.
• Perform special projects as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Adaptability and flexibility.
• Ability to meet deadlines.
• Ability to perform multiple tasks.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Speak and listen effectively in dealing with customers and stores.
• Basic typing skills including minimum speed and accuracy requirements.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• High School diploma/GED.
• Six months related experience/training.
• Experience in an administrative type role preferred.
• Proven organization and time management skills.
• Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel functions.
• Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal) with both associates and managers.
• Apply a common sense understanding in order to carry out simple verbal or written instructions.
• Basic mathematical sills.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Ability to lift up to 10 pounds.
• Pleasant office environment.
• Direction provided by supervisor.
• Numerous distractions and disruptions due to incoming communication.
• Casual company dress code.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is inside a central heat and air-conditioned office building. The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
To apply for this job, contact: