Full Time Employee
“Take to the highway” in a position that will allow you to work in a fast paced, high volume, team-oriented environment. If you enjoy driving and have the qualifications listed below, the Rollback Driver position may be right for you.
• Adhering to all CarMax policies & procedures as described by “Driver Qualifications” and by the “Drug & Illegal Substance Use & Testing”.
• Loading vehicles onto a company-supplied asset (flatbed) & properly securing for transport.
• Safely transporting vehicles & off-loading to receiving location.
• Producing appropriate documentation (bill of lading) to support all transportation moves.
• Completing bills of lading by having an Inventory Associate at the receiving location sign for receipt of all vehicles.
• Submitting completed bills of lading to your Manager at the end of each day.
• Maintaining the Driver's Log Book at all times to ensure proper compliance with all Dept. of Transportation (DOT) rules & regulations.
• Performing a daily inspection of transport vehicle prior to each shift by completing the CarMax Driver's Daily Vehicle Inspection Report.
• Maintaining all manufacturer’s suggested scheduled maintenance as described by owner's manual for the transport vehicle.
• Reporting any & all damage to truck or vehicles in tow.
• Keeping transport vehicle clean at all times, both the interior & the exterior.
Successful Candidates Must Possess:
• Class “B” Certified Driver's License (CDL).
• Possess a “clean” driving record with no penalty points deducted by the Dept. of Motor Vehicles.
• Some experience loading & unloading vehicles onto a flatbed trailer preferred.
• Flexibility to work overtime as needed & accept change in daily routine as determined by manager.
• Interpersonal skills that can establish & maintain effective, professional relationships with all related internal customers.
This position may require other duties as assigned. For store positions, the responsibilities may vary by store.
To apply for this job, contact: