Full Time Employee
The Manager I, Marketing & Acquisition Analytics, will be responsible for delivering actionable analyses and recommendations that help CarMax:
• Enhance our advertising bidding strategies in digital marketing, especially Paid Search &/or Programmatic media
• Identify and target the most profitable digital traffic segments
• Lower the acquisition costs of web traffic
• Improve the ROI of our digital marketing programs
This individual will be a leader within the team, informing, persuading, and influencing our digital marketing strategies.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Develop, run & analyze tests, translating these results into clear and useful recommendations on how to optimize our advertising programs.
Track the performance of key digital marketing channels and make recommendations on how to best manage the account and improve daily performance.
Utilize test results/analysis to act as a subject matter expert within the organization, and partner with Marketing Channel Owners, Marketing Leadership, and stakeholders throughout the organization to develop strategies and prioritization.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Strong analytical thinker with a proven track record of providing actionable insights and clear strategic direction
• Experience with digital marketing analytics (Paid Search or Programmatic preferred)
• Proficient with quantitative test design and analysis
• Experience with or in-depth knowledge of the following areas preferred:
o Paid Search Bidding optimization
o Programmatic Media Buying
o Incrementally Testing, Segmentation Building, Creative Assessment
o A/B Testing
• Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate through written reports and oral presentations with all levels of management
• Strong project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
• Proven ability to play a leadership role in a cross-functional team
• Experience/Proficiency with MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Statistical Analysis Software; Database experience required
• Willingness to travel up to 10% of the time
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• History of achievement demonstrated by BA/BS degree with strong GPA (top 15%) at top-tier school with quantitative major(s) and/or other recognition such as scholarships, awards, and honor societies
• Advanced degree in a related field a plus
• Experience with advanced quantitative analytical techniques
• Basic knowledge of statistics, advanced knowledge/coursework a plus
*Internal candidates should have successfully completed MAP
To apply for this job, contact: