Full Time Employee
At CarMax Auto Finance, Team Managers set the tone for their team. Leading by example, it is their responsibility to ensure all departmental and company goals are met while leading Associate development, inspiring Associate engagement and maintaining an exceptional quality of service for all CarMax Auto Finance customers. They must provide daily motivation and oversight to a team of up to 23 nonexempt employees to maintain compliance and promote productivity. They will conduct necessary reviews, balance scheduling and perform all required HR responsibilities to sustain a successful department.
Team Managers are empowered to create and execute strategies to drive ongoing improvement. Through frequent analysis and reporting, they work to track successes and based on their results, create incentives to motivate and reward Associates for peak performance.
• Supervise, develop and motivate non-exempt associates.
• Resolve elevated customer issues/inquiries/disputes that require resolution/decisions outside of policy via phone.
• Create and approve incentive plans to motivate associates to achieve goals. Track, measure, and process incentives for payments.
• Review associate schedule requests and analyze associate coverage to ensure scheduling meets required business needs.
• Conduct live or recorded phone monitors/account audits to evaluate quality of service provided and compliance with company policies.
• Complete month end reviews with Sr. Specialists, and Specialists to provide performance feedback.
• Oversee and/or conduct associate technical training and educate associates regarding CarMax philosophies.
• Recruit, interview, make hiring decisions and extend employment offers.
• Complete annual Associate Performance Reviews and develop/review associate individual development plans.
• Analyze and track department trends based on data/reporting and recommend/implement policy and procedure updates or changes.
• Ensure associate compliance with company policies and procedures.
• Participate in creating department goals and execute strategies to improve performance and drive associate engagement.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Multi-task in a high energy and fast-pace work environment.
• Effectively motivate and develop associates.
• Effectively evaluate associate performance and provide performance feedback.
• Use sound judgment and decision making skills.
• Facilitate conflict resolution.
• Demonstrate strong analytical and organizational skills.
• Effectively manage stressful situations.
• Interpret and analyze data, reports, processes, trends and situations and recommend solutions.
• Complete CarMax provided training as required.
To apply for this job, contact: