Full Time Employee
Team Manager -High Risk
At CarMax Auto Finance, Team Managers set the tone for their team. Leading by example, it is their responsibility to ensure all departmental and company goals are met while leading Associate development, inspiring Associate engagement and maintaining an exceptional quality of service for all CarMax Auto Finance customers. They must provide daily motivation and oversight to a team of up to 23 nonexempt employees to maintain compliance and promote productivity.
A Great Place to Work
CarMax has been named one of the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For since 2005.
CarMax Auto Finance was ranked #5 in Atlanta Journal Constitution’s 2016 Top Work Places
Our Associates work in a supportive, diverse, and fun environment that fosters a work/life balance
• Analyze historical data and utilize information to create departmental goals, collections strategies, and special projects (as needed) to effectively reduce delinquencies/losses.
• Lead, develop and motivate non-exempt associates
• Conduct Monthly and Annual Performance Reviews
• Create, track and process incentives to motivate associates to achieve business goals.
• Oversee and/or conduct associate technical training and educate associates regarding CarMax philosophies.
• Resolve elevated customer issues/inquires and collection account disputes.
• Recruit, interview, make hiring decisions and extend employment offers for staff.
• Understand and ensure associate compliance with company policies and procedures.
• Ability to multi-task in a high energy and fast-pace work environment.
• Ability to manage multiples processes within strict deadlines
• Ability to motivate, manage, and develop associates
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree and/or two or more years related experience
• Prior collections experience preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• High-Energy and Fast-Paced Team-Oriented Environment
• Flexible work hours with shifts that include days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
• Casual company dress code.
To apply for this job, contact: