Full Time Employee
At CarMax Auto Finance, Team Managers set the tone for their team. Leading by example, it is their responsibility to ensure all departmental and company goals are met while leading Associate development, inspiring Associate engagement and maintaining an exceptional quality of service for all CarMax Auto Finance customers. They must provide daily motivation and oversight to a team of up to 15 nonexempt employees to maintain compliance and promote productivity. Team Managers are empowered to create and execute strategies to drive ongoing improvement. Through frequent analysis and reporting, they work to track successes and based on their results, create incentives to motivate and reward Associates for peak performance.
CarMax has been a Fortune “100 Best Companies to Work For since 2005”, received Atlanta Journal Constitution’s Top Workplace Award and ranked 5th of Atlanta’s top 25 large companies in 2016, and Training magazine’s “Top 125 Training Companies” 2008-2015
Here are a few facts about CAF (CarMax Auto Finance):
• Portfolio size of more than $10 billion.
• Culture built upon the values of respect, integrity and transparency, and we live these values every day in how we treat our customers and our Associates.
• Not a suit & tie environment, think jeans and sneakers.
• Great work-life balance, community involvement, team engagement events, on-site gym…etc.
• Analyze historical data and utilize information to create departmental goals, strategies, and special projects (as needed) to effectively reduce losses
• Responsible for the overall Talent Management of tenured non-exempt associates inclusive of leading, developing, motivating and performance management
• Conduct Monthly and Annual Performance Reviews
• Manage external vendor relationships
• Create, track and process incentives to motivate associates to achieve business goals
• Oversee and/or conduct associate technical training and educate associates regarding CarMax Auto Finance philosophies
• Resolve elevated customer issues/inquires and account disputes
• Recruit, interview, make hiring decisions and extend employment offers for staff
• Understand and ensure associate compliance with company policies and procedures
• Flexible work hours with shifts that include days, evenings, and weekends
• Ability to multi-task in a high energy and fast-pace work environment
• Ability to manage multiples processes within strict deadlines
• Ability to motivate, manage, and develop associates
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree and/or two or more years related leadership experience
• Prior customer service experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
To apply for this job, contact: