Full Time Employee
Policy Analyst (Job Number:421117)
SAIC is seeking a Policy Analyst to provide support in Honolulu, Hawaii. Previous experience supporting the Department of Defense is preferred.
- Support to the Planning, Programming, Budget and Execution (PPBE) process, including PPBE requirement generation, capability development processes, Fiscal Year resource execution plans, and Geographic Combatant Commander staff plans.
- Recommend process improvements supporting the overall mission of the Command, its programs and theater strategy.
- Apply historical knowledge of the Indo-Asia-Pacific region to current events.
- Develop and deliver engagement plans and executive correspondence to include: speeches, briefings, presentations, executive correspondence (emails, letters, and memorandums), web postings/blogs, editorials and articles, and Commander’s guidance.
- Coordinate and/or prepare Action and Information Memoranda, records of decision and meeting minutes, task tracking documents, point papers, information papers, talking points, decision and information briefs, memoranda of agreement / understanding, and reports.
- Foster improvement of internal staff alignment with external organizations, such as the Department of State and Department of Homeland Security.
- Provide monthly status reports to leadership.
- Active Top Secret clearance. TS/SCI eligible preferred.
- Master’s Degree from an accredited university with emphasis on the Indo-Asia-Pacific region.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Expert knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Five (5) years of military experience and/or experience working in military environments.
- Five (5) years of experience developing and executing engagement plans and executive correspondence to include: speeches, briefings, presentations, executive correspondence, web postings/blogs, editorials and articles, and Commander’s guidance.
- Three (3) years of experience supporting an executive front office with administrative skills and policy analysis.
- Three (3) years of experience with other U.S. Government departments, in particular, Department of State and Department of Homeland Security.
- At least one (1) year of technical editing experience.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 12, 2016, 9:19:20 AM
Primary Location: United States-HI-HONOLULU
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: