Full Time Employee
USFF Information Management Systems Engineering Support(.NET) (Job Number:421006)
Interface with environmental and range planners, range managers, Fleet operators and information technology (IT); and data management professionals to produce and manage relational databases and other IT products in support of environmental and encroachment documents, data calls in response to congressional inquiries or litigation, outreach products, and other related products.
Participate in systems engineering activities that will enhance the IT capabilities of Data Collection and Scheduling Tool, Environmental Information Management System and other Fleet IT systems. This could be one or more of the following: concept of operations formulation, requirements definition, analysis and engineering; system architecting, system analysis and design; interface and data architectures, validation and verification; system integration; system and operations performance analysis. Other duties as designated in support of environmental training operations.
- Five (5) years working in IT field; three (3) years of which are system engineering related.
- Knowledge of application programming, database design, GIS, Internet, intranet, extranet, and client/server architectures.
- Knowledge of systems engineering, system design, and the software development lifecycle.
- Experience working with technologies such as Windows servers, Citrix, .NET application development, Structured Query Language (SQL) Server, ORACLE database, and Microsoft (MS) Access.
- Experience with DoD/DoN IT standards and policies such as CMMI and ITIL.
- Prior military or civilian equivalent desired.
- Experience working with existing military operational, scheduling, environmental, or range management information systems.
- Bachelors degree in computer science, math, engineering or related discipline appropriate to the position.
- Must have an active Security Clearance.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Sep 20, 2016, 9:54:43 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-NORFOLK
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: