Full Time Employee
Project and Systems Analyst (Job Number:421280)
SAIC is looking for a Project and Systems Analyst for our Springfield, VA location.
Provides acquisition policy and strategy assistance to Content Services Program Management Offices. Oversees NSG Consolidated Library development and sustainment contract execution to include scope management and control. Provides NGA acquisition process support to the Contracting Officer Representatives. Evaluates and provides technical recommendations on Engineering Change Proposals. Develops briefings and position papers on NCL program execution performance. Provides NCL Program data management services.
- Preparation and coordination of NCL OMB Exhibit 300.
- Preparation and coordination of NCL Program Management Plan.
- Preparation and coordination of NCL Security Classification Guide.
- Preparation and coordination of acquisition strategy briefings and solicitation documentation in support of emerging requirements allocated to the NCL Program.
- Assessment of all Requests for Change (RFCs) released for community review for potential impact to NCL program baseline.
- Notification to NCL PM of RFCs impacting NCL Program and schedule for reviews.
- Review and assessment of NCL contractor briefings and impact assessments prior to NGA NCCB and AMB meetings.
- Preparation of various inputs to briefing packages (i.e. COR Request, Negotiation Position Brief, Closeout Brief, etc) required by NGA acquisition process.
- Review and preparation of Technical Evaluation Reports on all Engineering Change Proposals submitted by NCL contractor. This may include assessment of ground rules and assumptions, technical approach, pricing methodologies, market research, labor hours and material lists, price and cost realism, as well as, risk.
- Provide Program Manager and Contracting Officer with acquisition/technical advice during contract negotiation.
- Attendance and participation in NCL Systems Engineering design readiness reviews.
- Attendance and participation in NCL Program Management Reviews.
- Attendance and participation in NGA OCIO investment and portfolio management reviews. Download and transfer Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL) artifacts to SBU and NGANet.
- Maintain NCL Program CDRL files and implement Government access controls.
- Monitoring NCL contractor attainment of contract requirements.
- Assessment of quality and completeness of NCL contractor deliverables against contract requirements and attainment of program objectives.
- *Must be a US CITIZEN. **ACTIVE TS with SCI eligibility
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree with 10+ years’ experience with DoD acquisition policy and acquisition processes.
- Certified as a Program/Project Management Professional through a recognized professional (e.g. Project Management Institute – PMI) or educational organization.
- Demonstrated familiarity and prior experience in preparation of IT artifacts required by OMB (e.g. Exhibit 300, Exhibit 53).
- Customer-service and goal oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member under tight deadlines with changing priorities Demonstrated understanding of the geospatial intelligence mission and its contributions to the IC
- Demonstrated experience preparing acquisition strategy documentation.
- Demonstrated experience preparing solicitation elements.
- Familiarity with NGA dissemination and storage systems, to include IDS- D, NGL, STIL, IPL, WARP, etc.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Demonstrated understanding of ODNI acquisition oversight policy and process.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 16, 2016, 1:22:34 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-SPRINGFIELD
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: