General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Full Time Employee
Develops, organizes, and conducts training and educational programs for customer personnel.
1. Coordinates the development and delivery of complex training programs (DATC and SOC) and related materials in support of customer training objectives.
2. Establishes and reviews course content and objectives.
3. Conducts training sessions and develops criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of training activities.
4. Maintains records of training activities, participant progress, and program effectiveness.
5. Updates course documentation on a regular basis to ensure timeliness and relevance.
6. Provides work leadership to lower level employees, including evaluating the effectiveness of their training presentations and programs, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
7. May serve as technical team or task lead.
8. Conducts research into new training, educational, and multimedia technologies.
9. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
10. Participates in special projects as required.
11. Bachelors Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work/military experience.
12. Graduate of at least one of the following: FTC, ASOTC III, DATC, or an equivalent legacy course.
13. Will coinsider candidates with a minimum of two years experience as Chief of Station, Deputy Chief of Station, or Chief of Base.
14. Will consider candidates with DoD providing specialized TAREX support for two or more years are considered.
15. Will consider candidates with at least two year experience serving in the Intelligence Community as a Senior INtelligence Officer (SIO).
16. Minimum of two years experience conducting MSO at the Category 1 level or equivalent with a total of six years of source operations experience.
17. 8-10 years of directly related experience in the development and delivery of technical training programs is preferred.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
To apply for this job, contact: