Full Time Employee Contractor
Software Packager for Windows 10 Upgrade
CGI currently has a requirement for a seasoned Software Packager who will be responsible for the majority of our client's 400 plus applications. The successful candidate will possess the following experience:
- Experience using ?Advanced Installer- architect version? a plus but not required? as long as they worked on a professional packaging tool
- 2 years packaging experience minimum; working on Window 7 (Windows 10 is a plus if someone has worked on it already)
- Powershell and vb scripting experience
- Experience with App V / Thin app packaging a plus
- Client resources would train the CGI resources on packaging to our standards using our tools
- It would be good to get a senior packager to help with analyzing the Bank?s applications and which are supported on Windows 10
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
To apply for this job, contact: