Full Time Employee
Senior Program Analyst (Job Number:421331)
Senior Program Analyst Candidate will perform critical program management and business analysis of major DoD acquisition systems and provides recommendations to ensure program success. Provide program analysis support for all aspects of the program. Participates as a member of and/or supports the overall Program and Integrated Product Teams (IPTs). Specific duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Planning and resourcing incoming project funds within Navy-Enterprise Resource Planning (N-ERP), tracking expenditure of those funds and compiling financial reports through various reporting tools.
- Candidate will perform reconciliation of financial data maintained off-line; analyze the financial information and provide recommendations based on that analysis to the Government Project Lead.
- Candidate will also assist Government Project Leads with planning, organizing, and managing to bring about the successful completion of specific program/project goals and objectives.
- Candidate will provide assist with development of Work Authorization Agreements, Spend Plan development, 7300 development, assign funding to certain actions and track within N-ERP.
- Candidate will provide direct support for monthly data calls to Government Project Leads.
- Will be required to attend meetings and assist with representing the team on a variety of topics.
- Applies policies and procedures for financial planning.
- Will tracks program/project status and schedules utilizing MS project
- May also serve as a Team Lead which will be responsible for providing “leadership” to the contractor team and assisting team members when necessary.
- If assigned as Team lead candidate would be responsible for ensuring that all team members meet all required deadlines.
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT: SECRET
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- MS or MA degree in a Business, Management or another business-related discipline and 10 years of experience. or BS or BA degree in a Business, Management or another business-related discipline and 13 years of the above experience.
- Must have experience utilizing the Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (NavyERP) tool.
- Demonstrated experience in the program/project status, earned value management and schedules.
- MS Excel expert
- MS Project experience
- Leadership experience is highly desired.
- Familiarity with SECNAV, OPNAV and OSD forms related to PPBS, Military Interdepartmental Procurement Request, Work Requests, Requisitions and Contract Data Requirements Lists.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 21, 2016, 11:04:31 AM
Primary Location: United States-MD-CALIFORNIA
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: