Full Time Employee
Integration Lead (Job Number:420653)
SAIC has an opening for an Integration Lead. The Integration Lead is responsible for integrating SAIC’s agile operational model. This includes providing strategic and tactical leadership for implementing changes to the Government’s governance functions. This role is also responsible for facilitating, leading and supporting organizational transformation and change management, as well as promoting the more disciplined and defining and improving program level governance processes and forums in support of data-driven decision-making and providing transparency into progress, risks and issues.
Education: Bachelors and fourteen (14) years or more of related experience; Masters and twelve (12) years or more of related experience; PhD or JD and nine (9) years or more of related experience running a data center, hosting and managing cloud-based solutions and operating both web and corporate solutions of progressively increasing responsibilities in technology planning, program management, product development and management, management
consulting and/or technology strategy.
Experience and Skills:
- Working knowledge of counterintelligence governance processes gained through working as a Government representative or contractor.
- Directly relevant experience leading the implementation of a large-scale technology planning and/or portfolio management capability in a development environment.
- Experience facilitating value chain mapping exercises for large disparate teams.
- Solid understanding of the software/product development lifecycle (SDLC/PDLC) and program and project management techniques, methodologies and best practices.
- Strong process orientation and demonstrated ability to define document and improve product/program planning processes as well as other processes in the product development area.
- Experience developing and implementing metrics to deliver desired business outcomes.
- Outstanding communication, analytical and problem-solving skills. Highly skilled in the creation of presentations, new reporting mechanisms and other documents. High attention to detail with ability to synthesize information from multiple sources and distill it in crisp, clear language appropriate for a variety of audiences including technology and business executives.
- Advanced proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio).
- Experience with Agile application lifecycle management and development tools like Version One, Rally, and JIRA.
Other Requirements / Certifications:
- Active Top Secret / SCI Security Clearance with Polygraph
- EA/SA Certification by a recognized Government or academic institution
- IAT Level III position per DoD 8570.01-M
- IT (ITIL), Security (CISSP), and Agile (SAFe, Scrum) certifications
- Lean Six Sigma certifications are preferred
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Sep 8, 2016, 8:20:35 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-RESTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
Other Locations: United States-VA-MCLEAN
To apply for this job, contact: