Full Time Employee
Program Analyst (Job Number:421325)
Program Analyst Candidate will analyzes program requirements, status, budget and schedules. Performs program management, technical, or business case analyses. Participates as a member of and/or supports the specified Program Integrated Product Teams (IPTs); and IPT directed business meetings. Specific duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Planning and resourcing incoming project funds within Navy- Enterprise Resource Planning (N-ERP), tracking expenditure of those funds and compiling financial reports through various reporting tools.
- Candidate will perform reconciliation of financial data maintained off-line; analyze the financial information and provide recommendations based on that analysis to the Government Project Lead.
- Candidate will also assist Government Project Leads with planning, organizing, and managing to bring about the successful completion of specific program/project goals and objectives.
- Candidate will provide assist with development of Work Authorization Agreements, Spend Plan development, 7300 development, assign funding to certain actions and track within N-ERP.
- Candidate will provide direct support for monthly data calls to Government Project Leads.
- Will be required to attend meetings and assist with representing the team on a variety of topics.
- Applies policies and procedures for financial planning.
- Will tracks program/project status and schedules utilizing MS project
SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- BS or BA degree in a Business, Management or another business-related discipline and 4 years of the above experience. Or AS or AA degree in a Business, Management or another business-related discipline and 8 years of the above experience.
- Must have experience utilizing the Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (NavyERP) tool.
- MS Excel expert
- MS Project experience
- Leadership experience is highly desired.
- Familiarity with SECNAV, OPNAV and OSD forms related to PPBS, Military Interdepartmental Procurement Request, Work Requests, Requisitions and Contract Data Requirements Lists.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 21, 2016, 11:02:11 AM
Primary Location: United States-MD-CALIFORNIA
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: