Full Time Employee
The IT Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Train is a grouping of agile teams who are responsible for enabling a single view of a customer during the entire customer journey. This will enable CarMax sales consultants to better engage and follow up with leads, provide streamlined customer issue resolution, and enhance CarMax’s loyalty program for our 150+ CarMax Store locations. If you are looking for a fast-paced, high energy opportunity to lead new Salesforce configuration and development for a large retail organization, this position is perfect for you. This train operates within the Scaled Agile Framework and delivers continuous value to the Sales Value Stream. These teams will help drive the bottom line sales of a growing Fortune 500 company.
As part of the CRM Train, CarMax is looking for a Salesforce Technical Architect to play a critical role in leading the strategy, definition, and realization of architecture and design within the CarMax Digital organization. The successful candidate must be a thought leader in SaaS-based CRM platforms and have a solid track record of execution and delivering results. The position is responsible for the overall technical design and build of the custom elements of a delivery team.
• Serve as a thought leader in establishing in-house development talent within the CRM space at CarMax
• Create and maintain technology strategy and roadmaps for various business areas
• Manage the technical aspects of development teams to deliver full lifecycle SFDC implementations
• Drive architecture and design technology solutions for solving business problems, while authoring technical specifications and detailed design documents
• Lead and mentor a team of developers, directing all development/testing activities on CRM projects to ensure high quality technical implementations
• 5 -7 years of experience implementing CRM solutions with Salesforce and Service Cloud
• Experience implementing Salesforce.com in a large-scale, enterprise environment
• 10+ years of overall development and architecture experience
• Integration experience within the Salesforce space (REST, SOAP, ESB)
• Salesforce DEV 401 Certification
• Proven track record of developing an organization and achieving results through others
• Strong oral/written communication, presentation, and organizational skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills for driving strategic initiatives through large and diverse organizations. Excellent customer service skills.
• Ability to work within multiple work streams at one time
• Salesforce DEV 501 and / or 502 Certification
• External website experience including content management systems, search, e-Commerce and related technologies.
Candidates must be legally authorized to work for any U.S. employer on a full-time basis. Sponsorship will be considered for this specific role.
To apply for this job, contact: