Full Time Employee
District of Columbia
Mid-Logistics Analyst (Job Number:421216)
- Works on complex logistics support and planning for PMS 406. Exercises independent judgment within broadly defined Department of Defense (DoD) and Department of the Navy (DoN) acquisition logistics policies to recommend material support, lifecycle engineering and support, ship configuration and logistics support, spares procurement tracking support, shipboard maintenance and Planned Maintenance System technical support.
- The job may require experience with logistics support areas including Human System Integration, Manpower, Personnel and Training (MPT) analysis, Reliability, Maintainability, Availability (R/M/A) support, value engineering, readiness and maintenance engineering, ship and mission module maintenance planning.
- The job will require personal judgment and performance which may affect the cost, schedule and quality of project.
- Work performance will be under limited direction and may require giving professional guidance to others.
- Frequent interaction with outside customers and functional peer groups may be required from time to time to gain cooperation of others.
- PMS 406 is the Unmanned Maritime Vehicle (UMV) and Remote Minehunting System (RMS) Program Office and includes unmanned maritime systems which operate independently from, or in concert with submarines, surface ships and other platforms or sites.
- Mission roles include search, detection and classification; weapon targeting and placement; countermeasures; communications; mapping; intelligence collection; component implantment; servicing and recovery; special warfare/EOD support; surveillance; detection, identification and localization of bottom and moored mines; and other related activities.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Engineering & 4 years of related Acquisition Logistics Experience
- High School Diploma & 8 years of experience in lieu of degree
- Level I DAWIA Certification Logistics
- Secret clearance required
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 19, 2016, 9:08:51 AM
Primary Location: United States-DC-WASHINGTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: