Full Time Employee Contractor
Aberdeen Proving Ground
• Must be able to write Configuration Management (CM) Plans
• Must be able to audit software change procedures, software development, software testing, and software user documentation to verify compliance with software CM plans and procedures.
• Must be capable of participating in design reviews, configuration audits, and evaluations of software products to ensure proper identification, control, and status accounting of the software baseline for each system.
• Must update and maintain the records and content of the baseline software media library
• Provide replication and documentation and delivery of software baseline media
• Participate in software requirements definition and tracking;
• Participate in Software CCBs and help record minutes and track action items
• Manage the software CM tool suite
• Maintain and update the content and structure of the software trouble ticket database
• Maintain configuration control of the sharepoint data store for all CM and QA artifacts
• REPLACE THE “PARTICIPATE IN entry”: Lead coordinate and facilitate all Software CCB meetings, record minutes and track action items
• Generate/Update/Maintain all Requirements traceability Matrix, Test plans, Version Description Documents and other CM related documents in the software development life-cycle.
• Provide oversight, guidance and assistance to the technical team and Project Lead in establishing the software configuration management baseline for new PDSS/PPSS systems
To apply for this job, contact: