Full Time Employee
Logistics Management Analyst (Job Number:421365)
JOB DESCRIPTION: SAIC is seeking a Logistics Management Analyst to provide technical and programmatic support to one of our federal programs. This support includes, but is not limited to:
- Perform Remote Sensing Satellite Reliability and Maintainability (R&M) engineering. Recommend and allocate R&M requirements, evaluate R&M programs and documentation; analyze hardware and software performance (Failure Modes, Effects and Criticality Analyses (FMECA)).
- Assist in establishing test parameters; monitor R&M demonstrations and tests; predict R&M performance; maintain simulations and models; and assess R&M impacts on operational effectiveness of the satellite ground system.
- Support and conduct RM&D failure data gathering and categorization for eliminating risk and impacts to Initial Operational Test and Evaluation (IOT&E).
- Recommend critical failure definitions, categorize and score suitability failure data collected during all test phases and advise of possible COA to reduce cost or schedule. Determine progress against RM&D requirements.
- Perform identification, tracking and management of 2,500+ GFP items on the overall program using TopVue or related systems.
- Knowledgeable in FAR Part 45, FAR 52.245, DFARS 245 and DOD Instruction 5000.64 and be able to apply them to GFP.
- Proficient in TopVue.
- Maintain a Reliability and Maintainability (R&M) engineering program while meeting dependability requirements; evaluate R&M programs and documentation; analyze hardware and software performance (Failure Modes, Effects and Criticality Analyses (FMECA)); and provide logistics engineering analysis to reduce long-term sustainment cost.
- Establish test parameters; monitor R&M demonstrations and tests; predict R&M performance; maintain simulations and models; and assess R&M impacts on operational effectiveness of the ground system.
- As part of the Reliability and Maintainability Analysis Team (RMAT), establish and conduct RM&D failure data gathering and categorization for eliminating risk and impacts to Initial Operational Test and Evaluation (IOT&E).
- Establish critical failure definitions, categorize and score suitability failure data collected during all test phases
- Review existing system technical documentation to determine if changes
- are necessary, provide technical assistance and expertise through experience on TO development.
- Evaluate and make recommendations on the adequacy of equipment configurations, parts, sparing, and support concepts.
- Participate in engineering drawing reviews and equipment physical configuration audits to provide information assurance, and Source Maintenance Reliability (SMR)/Demilitarization (DEMIL) code recommendations.
- Perform systems engineering tasks, mission analyses, requirements definition, functional analyses, requirements allocation, concept definition, interface management, requirements traceability, system synthesis, trade studies, modeling and simulations, system integration, mission assurance, human factors engineering, Electro Magnetic Interface/Electro Magnetic Capability (EMI/EMC) analyses, architecture development, test assessments, technology assessments, training systems design and design reviews, sensitivity analyses, risk management, working group meetings.
- Perform integrated assessments of issues related to engineering, information assurance, technical and contractual requirements.
- Review and evaluate proposals and provide recommendations during planning, technical discussions with Contractors.
- Recommend approaches for management of technical data/license rights and process for applying/implementing data management policies, systems, and procedures. Identify current design documentation, interfaces, O&M Manuals, and tools.
- Support technical data physical and functional configuration audits.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment with government, prime development contractor and associate support contractors.
- Baccalaureate Degree in Business, engineering, science (physics or chemistry), mathematics or related field
- Active Top Secret clearance
- Minimum 9 yrs experience in providing Logistics/Acquisitions related support to the DoD
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 22, 2016, 10:09:56 AM
Primary Location: United States-CA-EL SEGUNDO
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: